I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by The Platonic Scientist. I found his blog sometime last week, and I loved his writing. He knows how to grab your attention with his words and descriptions. Check his blog out and I’m sure you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much for the nomination!
Here are the rules for winning this award :
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award image.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated. This is a way to introduce others to bloggers that you love.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here goes the seven facts about me:
1) I’m a very loud person, and really friendly.
2) I love reading, and writing.
3) I left pieces of my heart at every country, and at every state I’ve been too.
4) I save money just to travel the world.
5) I enjoy sitting alone in my room.
6) I love speaking in front of crowds of people. I enjoy being the master of ceremony at different events.
7) I am still discovering myself.
The blogs I nominate are: