I have to say, it is hard to choose just 10! I am a music addict and have to always have music on.
My top 10 at the moment are:
1. Hozier – Take me to Church
2. Taylor Swift – Blank Space
3. Sam Smith – I’m not the only one
4. Ed Sheeran – Don’t
5. Rashed El Majed – Khoth Rahetak
6. Hozier – From Eden
7. John Legend – Tonight
8. Joseph SoMo – Ride
9. Wael Kfoury – Damerak Mertah
10. Daffy – Sambosa
Here’s a mix of my recent favorite Arabic and English songs.
Starting with the thing that scares me the most, I am afraid of the dark! Once the lights are off and I can’t see in front of me I start panicking and stop breathing. It’s really bad, and I’ve tried to overcome it but that hasn’t worked. At 22-years-old, I still sleep with a night-light on. I just feel safer that way.
I’m afraid of cockroaches, like most people are, however I can kill them if I am alone and they are indoors. If they are outside then I just run the opposite directions.
I am afraid of getting deep in the ocean. I always stay slightly close to the shore when I am at the beach.
I am afraid of losing another close person to me (through death), I don’t think I would be able to recover if a family member/best friend passed away.
I am obsessed with quotes and always have many saved on my phone, written on my books and posted around my room.
One of my favorite is an Arabic quote which says:
“لا ترى العين عيبا اذا احب القلب قلبا”
“The eye does not see a flaw if the heart loves a heart”
I’m a day late but it’s okay, I’ll post Day 2 & 3 today to stay on track.
Here goes 20 facts:
1. I was born on December 19.
2. I have an obsession with batman and anything with the batman logo on it.
3. I love public speaking.
4. I always wanted to be a TV show host.
5. I dream of publishing an advice book.
6. I would love to live in a different country every few years.
7. I love tequila!
8. I’m a very loud person.
9. I have a huge passion for dancing.
10. Coffee is my drug in life.
11. I love playing soccer and watching it often.
12. I have a very sweet heart that people always take advantage of.
13. I’ve had the same best friend for 8 years now and I love her to death.
14. I love animals and I have two dogs.
15. I love to read and I sob at good books and movies.
16. I’m always singing but I don’t have a good voice.
17. I’m not a healthy eater at all.
18. I love country music.
19. I wish I had more time to write.
20. I have a bad temper.
I was never good at proper introductions because I use to just say random things about myself, that people weren’t really interested in. Of course, this is one of those times, so here it goes:
My name is Nadine. I’m Lebanese with Armenian blood, but I was born and raised in Qatar. I love animals, reading and writing. I have a passion for dancing.
I speak Arabic and English, and I am learning French.
I lived in Garland, Texas for my senior year as an exchange student and it was the best year of my life (2010-2011).
I’m a very motivated person, and a big positive thinker, however, I do have my low moments were I just can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I’m a hard worker and I have been working since I was 14.
I’m an accountant, and I love it! I know, you don’t hear that a lot. I’m currently an employee at Schlumberger.
I love to travel a lot and learn about different areas of the world, languages, and cultures. Give me 15 minutes and I will be ready to travel anywhere in the world.
I was tagged by Xangela (http://xngelamaningas.wordpress.com), to join the 31 Day Blog Challenge, and honestly I am excited!!
Above is the challenge for each day, and I would like to tag the below to join!
1. Naima: https://globalunison.wordpress.com/
2. Clair: https://lovetoreadlovetowrite703.wordpress.com/
3. Paws2smile: https://paws2smile.wordpress.com/
4. Divs : http://gypsyinjeans.com/
5. Ngobesing: http://yoursuccessinspirer.com/
6. Yuvathi: http://theconfusedyoungadult.wordpress.com/
I hope y’all decide to join! I look forward to reading your posts!